Spend time in Bermuda and play golf in a Mixed Couples Tournament, 31st October – 11th November 2012. There will also be a a Mixed Couples Tournament in April 2013 – please contact us if you would like details. Please call 01276 25511 or email email@example.com.
Bermuda is a gorgeous place for a relaxing holiday and it is also a great place for golf, with 9 courses on these tiny islands in the middle of the Atlantic. We are very pleased to offer this holiday which includes a few days to settle in and play a practice round or do some sightseeing, before a fun mixed couples tournament which starts with a Rum Swizzle party on the evening of 5th November. You will be staying at the Pompano Beach Club and right next door is the Port Royal Golf Course. This is where the PGA Grand Slam of Golf will be played in October, as it was last year when we watched on TV as Keegan Bradley triumphed against fellow major winners Darren Clarke, Rory McIlroy and Charl Schwartzel.
Prices are £2129 per person for 11-nights at the Pompano Beach Club on a half-board basis with return economy flights from London Gatwick, transfers and golf tournament with green fees, buggies, Rum Swizzle and final night cocktail parties and prize ceremony all included. Please note that prices can vary as the cost of the flights can change over time.
Included in the price is:
– eleven night stay at the Pompano Beach Club in an oceanview room
– full breakfast & five-course dinner daily at the Pompano Beach Club
– 9 ½% Bermuda government occupancy tax/destination fund
– 10% nightly resort service charge
– one round of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Riddell’s Bay Golf Club
– one round of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Belmont Hills Golf Club
– two rounds of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Port Royal Golf Course
– transfers to/from all golf courses for all tournament rounds
– opening night Rum Swizzle party (with complimentary drinks & hors d’oeuvres)
– final night cocktail party and prize ceremony (with complimentary drinks & hors d’oeuvres)
– return economy scheduled flights from London Gatwick
We have full details of the tournament format and there will be prizes for the overall winners (both gross and net) as well as prizes for each day’s winners. There will also be longest drive and nearest-the-pin competitions each day. The tournament will be run over five days: two days of golf will be followed by a rest day which will be followed by two more days of golf.
We can also give you the prices for:
– upgrades to suites and deluxe accommodation in the hotel
– additional nights, if you would like to extend your stay (or fewer if you are pushed for time – the golf tournament is from 5th to 11th November)
– additional rounds of golf
– flight upgrades to premium economy, business class or first class
We would simply love to tell you more about this as we lived in Bermuda briefly and it is a wonderful holiday destination. It has the world’s highest number of golf courses per square mile and is renowned as a stunning golf destination. In fact, many consider November to March to be the best time for golf in Bermuda as it gets hot and humid there in the summer. Tiny pieces of coral give the beaches a pink hue and the sea an amazing turquoise colour. Houses have white rooftops (for collecting rain water) and they have to be painted a certain colour, ie pink, blue or green. All in all, it is a beautiful archipelago and this would be a fabulous holiday.
If these dates don’t suit you or you are simply interested in a holiday in Bermuda, with or without golf, please contact us as we can offer other hotels all-year round. Please ask us for more details.
For more information and reservations, please call 01276 25511 or email Fairwaves on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell your friends and fellow golfers as this is certain to be a very popular holiday.