Bermuda is a gorgeous place for a relaxing holiday and it is also a great place for golf, with 9 courses on these tiny islands in the middle of the Atlantic. We are very pleased to offer this holiday which includes a few days to settle in and play a practice round or do some sightseeing, before a fun mixed couples tournament which starts with a Rum Swizzle party in the evening of 1st April and finishes on 6th April. You will be staying at the Pompano Beach Club and right next door is the Port Royal Golf Course. This is where the PGA Grand Slam of Golf is currently played in October, as it was this year, when we watched on TV as Padraig Harrington triumphed against the American young guns Webb Simpson, Bubba Watson and Keegan Bradley. Sky TV’s coverage showed how superb the weather was and Port Royal Golf Course looked simply stunning – and you could see glimpses of Pompano Beach Club close to the 16th green!
This is Pompano Beach Club with Port Royal golf course right next to it. Wow! Photos are courtesey of Pompano Beach Club and Port Royal Golf Course.
Prices are £2399 per person
for 10 nights at the Pompano Beach Club on a half-board basis with return economy flights from London Gatwick, transfers and golf tournament with green fees, buggies, Rum Swizzle and final night cocktail parties and prize ceremony all included. Please note that prices can vary over time but are correct as of 11 June 2012. Call us on 01276 25511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.
Here is what is included in the price for a stay from 28th March to 7th April 2013:
– ten-night stay at the Pompano Beach Club in an oceanview superior room
– full breakfast & five-course dinner daily at the Pompano Beach Club
– 9 ½% Bermuda government occupancy tax/destination fund
– 10% nightly resort service charge
– one round of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Riddell’s Bay Golf Club
– one round of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Belmont Hills Golf Club
– two rounds of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Port Royal Golf Course
– transfers to/from all golf courses for all tournament rounds
– opening night Rum Swizzle party (with complimentary drinks & hors d’oeuvres)
– buffet lunch at the Pompano Beach Club (following the final tournament round at Belmont Hills Golf Club)
– final night cocktail party and prize ceremony (with complimentary drinks & hors d’oeuvres)
– return economy scheduled flights from London Gatwick
We have full details of the tournament format and there will be prizes for the overall winners (both gross and net) as well as prizes for each day’s winners. There will also be longest drive and nearest-the-pin competitions each day. The tournament will be run over five days: two days of golf will be followed by a rest day which will be followed by two more days of golf.
We can also give you the prices for:
– upgrades to suites and deluxe accommodation in the hotel
– additional nights, if you would like to extend your stay (or fewer if you are pushed for time – the golf tournament is from 1st to 6th April 2013, returning home on 7th April)
– additional rounds of golf
– flight upgrades to premium economy, business class or first class
Bermuda is a wonderful holiday destination. It has the world’s highest number of golf courses per square mile and is renowned as a stunning golf destination. In fact, many consider November to March to be the best time for golf in Bermuda as it gets hot and humid there in the summer. So, the timing of this tournament is perfect! Tiny pieces of coral give the beaches a pink hue and the sea an amazing turquoise colour. Houses have white rooftops (for collecting rain water) and they have to be painted a certain colour, ie pink, blue or green. All in all, it is a beautiful archipelago and this would be a fabulous holiday.
If these dates don’t suit you or you are simply interested in a holiday in Bermuda, with or without golf, please contact us as we can offer other hotels all-year round. Please ask us for more details. Call 01276 25511 or email email@example.com.