– ten night stay at the Pompano Beach Club
– full breakfast & dinner daily at the Pompano Beach Club
– 9 ¾% Bermuda government occupancy tax
– 10% nightly resort service charge
– one round of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Riddell’s Bay Golf Course
– one round of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Belmont Hills Golf Club
– two rounds of golf (green fee & golf buggy included) at Port Royal Golf Course
– transfers to/from all golf courses for all tournament rounds
– opening night Rum Swizzle party (with complimentary drinks & hors d’oeuvres)
– final night cocktail party and prize ceremony (with complimentary drinks & hors d’oeuvres)
– one buffet lunch at the Pompano Beach Club (following the final round)
– return economy scheduled flights from London Gatwick
– return transfers from the airport to the hotel
– golf club carriage on the flights
We have full details of the tournament format and there will be prizes for the overall winners (both gross and net) as well as prizes for each day’s winners. There will also be longest drive and nearest-the-pin competitions each day. The tournament will be run over five days: two days of golf will be followed by a rest day which will be followed by two more days of golf.
Why not upgrade to premium economy and travel in style for an additional £399 per person. If you are interested in business class or first class, please ask us about these upgrade prices.
Here are the flight details:
27th March 2014 – Depart London Gatwick at 1430 arrive Bermuda 1915
6th April 2014 – Depart Bermuda at 2015 arrive London Gatwick at 0655 (on 7th April)
For additional nights or different dates, please enquire about prices and availability. The golf tournament is from 31st March to 6th April 2014, so you should be at the hotel by 30th March and the earliest you should depart is 6th April.
Bermuda is a wonderful holiday destination. It has the world’s highest number of golf courses per square mile and is renowned as a stunning golf destination. Many consider November to March to be the best time for golf in Bermuda as it gets hot and humid there in the summer. Tiny pieces of coral give the beaches a pink hue and the sea an amazing turquoise colour. Houses have white rooftops (for collecting rain water) and they have to be painted a certain colour, ie pink, blue or green. All in all, it is a beautiful archipelago and this would be a fabulous holiday with some fun golf.